Keller Transmission Repair & Auto Repair
Serving Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth, Trophy Club, Watauga, Hurst, North Richland Hills and the DFW Area
AAMCO Transmissions of Keller our technicians are the best trained in the industry with not only 20 years experience on new cars but also over 50 years experience in the automotive industry. Our goal is not only to provide the best product in the industry but also the best customer service available. AAMCO of Keller is here to help customers searching for what does a radiator do. A recent survey showed that over 95% of cars serviced with major repairs at AAMCO are still in service with many reaching the 100,000 mile range without failure.
At AAMCO of Keller we believe that getting the best value for your dollar is the most important part of any repair. That is why all of our services come with a minimum of a one year warranty and not the typical 90 days provided by most repair shops. We use only the highest quality parts available.
AAMCO of Keller is a full-service auto repair and preventive maintenance center. We are automatic and manual transmission experts. We provide transmission service and maintenance as well as transmission flush & filter service. We are conveniently located for your service and maintenance needs and we are qualified to repair and service all domestic and imported cars, trucks, and SUV’s using parts that are equal to or exceed the standards of those parts originally used by the manufacturers. We are definitely the cost-effective alternative to car dealership servicing for all scheduled maintenance of your personal or company auto, pickup or truck. Regardless of where it was built, we will service your car or truck and still maintain the manufacturer’s warranty. We honor most extended warranties.
AAMCO of Keller is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your auto right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. So drop your auto, SUV, or truck off today and allow us to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.
You depend on your car, and when it stops running, you need a reliable repair at a reasonable price to get you back on the road as soon as possible. When trouble strikes your vehicle, AAMCO of Keller is here to help get you back on the road in a safely and affordable manner for customers that are in need of what does a radiator do. AAMCO Transmission and Auto Repair of Keller. We live up to our nearly 50 years as the most trusted name in transmission repair with quality, guaranteed work at a fair price. You will never get unnecessary repairs, nor will you get less than you need or inferior, junkyard parts. When you leave AAMCO, you know your repairs will be backed by a no-questions-asked nationwide warranty—the strongest nationwide warranty in the industry.
To talk to one of our technicians about your transmission problem, please schedule your appointment online or call us!
Expert Diagnosis for Expert Repair
We are able to offer our warranty because we have confidence that every repair is the right one. Most of the time, our extensive diagnostic procedure allows us to get you back on the road with only a minor repair.
Our exclusive TranScan diagnostic, which includes:
- A check of the level and condition of your transmission fluid
- When applicable, a check of the level and condition of your transfer case and differential fluid
- A road test, where we will not only look for the problem you reported, but also evaluate your transmission’s performance including:
- Initial engagements
- Each drive range
- Upshift timing and quality
- Downshift timing and quality
- Passing gear
- TCC engagement
- 4×4 performance
At AAMCO of Keller our diagnostic does not stop with your transmission. We will scan the computer for trouble codes, and your vehicle will be placed on a lift to look for any possible cause of the problem external to the transmission including:
- Shift linkage or cable
- Vacuum connections
- Wire condition
- TV/detent cable/linkage
- Harness connections
- Ground connections
- Engine performance
- Engine idle
- Final drive
- Axles and shafts
- U-joints/CV joints
- Fluid retention
- Pan gasket
Your Keller AAMCO has access to numerous proprietary tools that help us to identify problems that may leave other shops guessing. Many transmission problems start when your transmission receives the wrong signals from your vehicle’s computer system. The exclusive AAMCO Computer Diagnostic Service includes:
- A computer scan that checks all critical computer systems in the vehicle for trouble codes. A variety of systems could cause drivability issues, and we want to check them all to find the true cause of your problem.
- We then run the results against the most extensive transmission computer diagnostic source available anywhere: our proprietary AAMCO technical database.
- We can also check to see whether the problem is inside or outside of the transmission using the AAMCO Kwiktest™ PlusBox.
Your certified AAMCO center technician will also attempt to track down any electronic component or part that needs replacing, by:
- Checking the electronic components
- Checking the solenoids and sensors
- Checking the wiring to and from the transmission, solenoids and sensors
It is our comprehensive diagnostic approach that sets AAMCO apart, so that you only get the repair you need and your car, truck or SUV is back on the road what does a radiator do as soon as possible.
At your Keller AAMCO, when we find the problem, we will recommend the repair and not before. We won’t recommend a rebuilt transmission service until we know EXACTLY what is causing your problem.
Don’t work with a mechanic who is guessing at your problem. Work with a certified AAMCO technician who will find the problem before he begins work. To learn more, please contact AAMCO Transmission and Auto Repair of Keller today.
At AAMCO Transmission and Keller Auto Repair, we thoroughly diagnose every vehicle before repair. We don’t begin work until we’ve identified the problem to help customers looking for what does a radiator do near Keller, TX. When we know what the problem is, we will provide you with an estimate for the work. Feel free to ask us questions about the estimate or any item on it, we’ll be happy to explain.
Services we offer:
- Factory recommended service
- External and check engine light diagnostic services
- Computer and electrical diagnostic checks (engine and transmission)
- Automatic and manual transmission repair, rebuilding and upgrading
- Clutch and clutch hydraulic repair and replacement
- Transfer case repair and rebuilding
- Differential rebuilding
- Brake service and repair
- Engine tune-ups, maintenance, and replacement
- Fleet maintenance programs for both local and nationwide fleets
- Air Conditioning Repair and Service
- Vehicle Cooling Systems (Radiator)
12-MONTH/12,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR TOTAL CAR CARE SERVICES
With AAMCO’s 12-Month/12,000 Mile or 12-Month/20,000 Kilometer Limited Warranty for Total Car Care assemblies, your assembly is covered for 12-Month/12,000 Miles (12-Month/20,000 Kilometers), whichever first occurs.
The 12-Month Limited Warranty covers your specific assemblies against defective materials and workmanship — parts and labor — for twelve months or 12,000 miles (20,000 kilometers), whichever occurs first. As with any AAMCO warranty, the 12-Month/ 12,000 Mile (12-Month/20,000 Kilometer) Limited Warranty does not apply to failure caused by customer abuse, accident or alterations, or reimbursement for consequential damages. Your warranty is null and void if the covered vehicle is converted from a passenger vehicle to a commercial vehicle. Be sure to read your AAMCO Warranty so you fully understand all of your rights and any other restrictions that apply.
The 12-Month/12,000 Mile or 12-Month/ 20,000 Kilometer Limited Warranty is not transferable.
* The 12-Month Limited Warranty covers your specific assemblies against defective materials and workmanship — parts and labor — for twelve months or 12,000 miles (20,000 kilometers), whichever occurs first. As with any AAMCO warranty, the 12-Month/ 12,000 Mile (12-Month/20,000 Kilometer) Limited Warranty does not apply to failure caused by customer abuse, accident or alterations, or reimbursement for consequential damages. Your warranty is null and void if the covered vehicle is converted from a passenger vehicle to a commercial vehicle. Be sure to read your AAMCO Warranty so you fully understand all of your rights and any other restrictions that apply. The 12-Month/12,000 Mile or 12-Month/ 20,000 Kilometer Limited Warranty is not transferable.
Depending on your needs, AAMCO offers a variety of Coverages:
- The AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Minor Transmission Services.
- The AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Electronic Components.
- The AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Manual Transmissions.
- The AAMCO 12-Month/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty for Total Car Care Services*
- The AAMCO 18- Month/18,000 – Mileage Coverage Automatic Remanufactured or Custom Rebuilt Transmissions.
- The AAMCO 36-Month/50,000 Mile Coverage for Automatic Remanufactured or Custom Rebuilt Transmissions.
- The AAMCO 36- Month/100,000 Mile – Mile Coverage for Automatic Remanufactured Transmissions.
- The AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Pre-Owned Transmissions at the AAMCO Center Issuing the Warranty.
- The AAMCO Lifetime Coverage for Automatic Transmissions may be available (see your local AAMCO Dealer for details).
At AAMCO Transmission and Automotive Repair of Keller, we always perform your repairs using the highest quality of parts available—equal or superior to the parts used by the manufacturer. We never use junkyard parts, because your repairs are intended to last a long time. Are customers that are looking for what does a radiator do can count on the team of experts at AAMCO Keller. That’s a promise we stand behind with a minimum of 90-day warranty for even the most minor repairs, and a year or more for major repairs. These are nationwide warranties, so you can take your car on the road with confidence. Trust us to be your preferred Keller Auto Repair company! Call Us Today at (817) 431-0009 or schedule your appointment online now!
Be sure to check out our current specials and coupons for exclusive savings and AAMCO of Keller is proud to always honor a discount for Military, First Responders & Educators! Looking for another way to pay for your auto repair? Be sure to check out current financing offers and apply quickly online.
What Are Signs of a Slipping Transmission?
Before we start talking about what causes transmission slipping, it’s important for you to know some of the signs of it. By educating yourself about the signs of a slipping transmission, you can keep an eye out for them when you’re behind the wheel.
Your transmission might be slipping if you notice any of these things taking place:
- You experience delays in acceleration when you step on the gas in your vehicle
- You notice that your car seems to struggle to shift from one gear to the next
- You see a high RPM on your dashboard when you’re driving
- You smell something burning while you’re driving
- Your check engine light comes on and indicates an issue with your transmission
Don’t ignore these signs! They could be letting you know that your transmission is slipping.
How often does my Car need a Tune-Up?
As long as your car wasn’t made before 1970, a tune up once every 30,000 miles should suffice. A tune up is a good idea for several reasons, foremost because it make you aware of potentially larger issues that will cost more money if not taken care of as soon as possible. Also, it helps you set and appreciate the value of a regular maintenance schedule. Get more information on what is included in a tune up.
AAMCO Of Keller your locally owned and trusted Car Repair and Transmission Repair shop proudly serving Keller, TX and surrounding areas. Call us today at (817)-431-0009 to speak with the experts at AAMCO of Keller.